Astore

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Madison Street Festival Oct. 1

The young lady doing the good test is not sure if she wants the five dollars. I give her a second chance before giving it to some who is willing to receive it.



This guy belongs to a religion that believes Moses, Jesus, Buddha, and the founder of Islam were sent by aliens as their spoke persons. I was able to use the fact that he believes in the Muslim prophet by explaining the Muslim prophet consider Jesus to be a prophet and they respected the law of Moses. I used that to share the gospel with him and asked if he had kept the Ten commandments.



I shared the gospel with this woman by using the pink and blue illusion. I started by asking if karate really helped with concentration like the sign says. She said yes, so I tested her with the pink and blue. She realized that karate had not prepared her for that yet. I gave them to her along with the illusion tract for working with kids. I asked if she had any, and found out she is carrying twins. I ended up praying for her and the unborn babies. I did share gospel and she was already a Christian.



I found out this gentleman is from Mcalla area. He was on the voluntary fire unit that responded to a trailer fire in the trailer park we lived in over a year ago. I gave him a Hell's Best Kept Secret CD. He already professes to be a believer.



This picture went from giving out tracts to one kid. They all then crowded around so they could each get a Million Dollars. I then picked one and asked the Million Dollar question. I shared the gospel with him, but everyone heard it. Ginger said that two acted like they needed to go somewhere but they kept getting drawn back in to the conversation.














No comments: