Astore

Friday, September 02, 2005

EBC 3rd update.

EBC 3rd update


Hi,

I am in my hotel in Seattle now. I am about to shower and join the rest of the people for dinner and briefing.

On the plane into Spokane I sat between Debbie and Kyle. I talked to Kyle before take off and found out a little about him. He is attending college in Seattle, Majoring in Media.

I discovered Debbie is from Virginia and traveling to Spokane to visit her daughter. She is a little heard of hearing, and I also tend to speak softly so I was reluctant to witness to her.

Kyle ended up with his hood over his head, listening to music through an Ipod. Debbie appeared asleep. I decided to write my previous post. I did try an witness to Debbie but her initial response let me know she was not interested in spiritual things.

Kyle pretty much stayed bundled up for the flight. I did give him a tract after landing.

I went to the bathroom and saw the flight attendants working on some number puzzles. I showed them the optical illusions tract and gave them each one. They responded well.







I got off the plane headed to my next plane which was not scheduled to leave until 5pm. It was a standby since my real plane was not leaving until 8pm. I walked past a boarding area that had a plane for Seattle leaving at 1:50. I hung around until they began boarding and asked the guy if he could get me on it.

I offered him a new crisp clean million dollar bill. It was not a bribe since it was not real, and he had already got me on the flight.

I sat by myself on that flight, but did give the flight attendant a tract on the way out. My driver in Seattle had a Christian background, but it was Catholic. I was not ready for that one but we did talk a little.

I will post later, keep praying for us.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Army to soldiers: Blog with care
Say you're an Army soldier on a mission in an Iraqi desert town. Things are pretty quiet, so you decide to draft a blog entry and report just that.
Awesome Blog! I added you to my bookmarks.
broadband phone services site covering broadband phone services related stuff.

Anonymous said...

Seb Joins Socialtext
I'm completely stoked to share the news that longtime M2M contributor Seb Paquet has joined Socialtext.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a best mortgage quote site. It pretty much covers best mortgage quote related information.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)