Astore

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Seattle EBC-7

I am leaving for Seattle Washington Friday Sept. 2nd 2005.

The purpose of the trip is to participate in an Evangelism Boot Camp. A group of 75 people will converge on Seattle and share the gospel one-2-one, open air preaching, and by giving out tracts. The main reason I am going is to practice open air preaching. Having others show me how they do it and analyzing my presentation will help me do a better job serving the Lord.



For more information got to GNN's website. http://www.thegreatnews.com/ebc.html


Please pray that I have boldness of speech, and that God prepares the hearts and minds of those we encounter
Please pray for God's protection of my family while I am gone.

I will bring back pictures and stories so come back here next week,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cool! Also, how encouraging to be surrounded with other people who want to be obedient to God's Word of sharing the Gospel and not just sit around and talk about doing it. Good for you and God speed!